Questions to Ask Recruiters
October 18th, 2019 by Cassie Fisher
Q4 is already upon us and it’s officially Fall…although in Texas our temperatures haven’t fully gotten on board yet! As we dive into the season for football, fall carnivals, and all things pumpkin spice, let’s also take a deeper look into what questions candidates should be asking recruiters. Clients: this is the information we need when we talk to high-quality candidates about your company’s job opportunities.
QUESTIONS TO ASK RECRUITERS
- Can you send me the job description?
- What are the three key factors to success in the role?
- What will this person learn, what will this person do, what will this person become?
- Current and future projects this person will be involved in?
- Who does the position report to?
- Why is the position open? Is it new or a replacement?
- Where are you in the process? Has this search been open a long time?
- What is the duration of the project? Are there any extensions?
- What’s something you can tell me about the company that I can’t find myself online? Culture, environment, etc
- Where is the job physically located? What percent is it in-office/on-site, travel, remote work?
- Tell me more about the interview process: when can I expect to have interviews scheduled, will it be phone or in-person?
- What is the decision-making process? Is it a single manager, or interview team?
Enjoy the “cooler” fall weather and festivities. As always, we’re here to serve with your staffing and search needs. Want more information? Contact our leadership team to gain more insight into identifying the best opportunity for you!
Comments are closed.