Gregory Chin Joins Whitaker Technical

August 14th, 2020 by Cassie Fisher

Gregory Chin

 


 

Greg describes himself as a “positive-minded” gentleman that always identifies the good in the bad and is highly motivated by doing what is morally correct.”

He joins Whitaker Technical after gaining valuable experience with a worldwide provider of equipment used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, overseeing the entire U.S. and Canada manufacturing recruitment activities.

More About Greg:

  • Ambitious business professional with a diverse background in recruitment, sales, and management.
  • Experienced in recruitment & staffing services within the Oil & Gas, Energy, and Healthcare Industries.
  • Truly enjoys networking and developing meaningful trustworthy relationships with others.
  • You can most likely catch Greg smiling 95% of the time and the other 5% he’s probably eating and can’t really smile then.
  • Diligent student of the business who seeks to learn something new every day.
  • He loves to travel, cook and spend lots of time with family.

 

Connect with Greg on LinkedIn 

Contact Greg: 281.552.2903 or gchin@WhitakerTechnical.com

 

 

Comments are closed.